To participate in the 2018 Annual DAAD Contest, please submit up to 3 photos of #YourHiddenGermany. Include a description of what the image shows and why it is special to you. The best #YourHiddenGermany photos will be featured on the DAAD USA and DAAD Canada websites and in our respective Instagram, Facebook and Twitter feeds. Use #YourHiddenGermany to share your entries with, friends, family, and DAAD USA’s and DAAD Canada’s followers.
- To participate, you must be 18 years or older and enrolled as a full-time student in a university degree program in the U.S. or Canada.
- All submissions must include a photo and description (max. 255 characters).
- Maximum file size for photo uploads is 8 MB.
- Photos can be uploaded as JPG-files or directly from Instagram.
- Horizontal, vertical and square photos are ok, but please no panorama images.
- Do not upload photos that have been edited (no filters) or that feature inappropriate content.
Submit your photos between April 6th, 12:00 pm EDT and April 29th, 5:00 pm EDT.
Vote for your favorite entry (or entries) between April 29th, 5:00 pm EDT and May 6th, 5:00 pmEDT. Every person may cast one vote per day during this period.